PADI Rescue Diver course
The PADI Rescue Diver
course is the most demanding but also the most rewarding of the PADI courses offered by SUB AQUA DiveCenter
. What you learn on the Rescue Diver course will help you assist with problems and emergencies that you may face both underwater and on the surface while on your scuba diving adventures. You may even save a life one day with the valuable lessons you learned on this course.
It is a 4 day course with theory sessions, confined water sessions and then ultimately open water rescue scenarios to complete your course.
What you learn with the PADI Rescue Diver course
- Self rescue: you need to be able to look after yourself before you can rescue others.
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers: thus preventing problems before they start.
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicking divers both underwater and on the surface.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers both underwater and on the surface.
To get started with the PADI Rescue Diver course you must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or an equivalent certification from another diving agency)
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years. (Ask us about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses if this is not the case. We can arrange for you to do this as well).
Rescue Diver Online
The PADI Rescue Diver course can be started online through PADI eLearning
. With the PADI Rescue Diver Online course you can get started right away and complete the theory sections of the course before you arrive.
Contact SUB AQUA DiveCenter to ask about completing the PADI Rescue Diver theory online - we can get you started!
The best place in Maldives to do your PADI Advanced Open Water Course is with SUB AQUA DiveCenter.
Book your PADI Rescue Diver course